How To Tutorial
Before you start:
- Make sure you do a full back-up of your device in iTunes
- Turn off Find My iPhone in Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
- Your device should be more than 50% charged.
- First you need to download Cydia Impactor on your jailbroken device.
- Plug in your device and launch Cydia Impactor
- Once opened, tap "delete all data and unjailbreak device" followed by "delete all".
- The unjailbreak process will now start and may take a while depending on the tweaks and apps you have installed so be patient.
- Once done you will be presented with the same set-up screen you had when you purchased the device and may need to re-activate it. Your device has been reverted to stock and is still able to jailbreak in the future.
This tutorial was done using an iPad Mini 3 first time with no issues, if you have any issues please contact us and we will try and help you with any you are experiencing.