Cydia Impactor running on Windows PC
How To Tutorial
Yalu102 supports jailbreak on all 64-bit devices up to 10.2 except for Apples latest models, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. To jailbreak these you must stay on iOS 10.1.1 as the exploits used do not work on 10.2 on these devices.
UPDATE x1: iOS 10.2 is no longer being signed.
- First you need to download Yalu102 for Windows from the link provided below.
You will also need to download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Once you have them downloaded, run Cydia Impactor (do not run as admin) and connect your device and it should look like the screenshot above.
- Then drag the yalu102.ipa onto Cydia Impactor and you should be prompted to provide your Apple ID, you can get a free one from here. If you have 2 factor authentication on you will need to go to manage your apple id and generate an app specific password.
- Once Yalu has installed on the device you will need to go and verify the certificate. Head into Settings > General > Device Management and select Trust Developer. If you are using a free apple id then this will last for 7 days and you will have to run step 2 onwards again, if you are have a dev account then yours will last 1 year.
- Now go ahead and run the Yalu app, you will be presented with a white screen with "Go" in the middle, tap that and let Yalu do its thing. The device will respring when it has done. As this is only a semi-tethered jailbreak, you will need to run this step whenever you reboot your device.
- Now your device is jailbroken! Cydia should have installed and your ready to go.
Yalu itself does no harm to the device, however each system set-up could always affect the installation and modification of system files, TechHub takes no responsibility for bricked devices. Jailbreak your device at your own risk.